Below you will find a list of the materials needed to register. Some of the registration forms are available here.
Players must have:
- A copy of your birth certificate or other accepted proof of age (such as a passport). We will be keeping this copy.
- A completed Pop Warner Medical Release Form for the player's physical exam (in calendar year 2013) signed by a doctor, certifying that the player is physically fit to play tackle football. Do not wait on this one, set up the physical early. If you are unable to get a physical due to insurance timing or appointment timing, you must get a note from the doctor saying that it is okay to play. Physicals are required for Football and Cheer.
- A complete Player Contract signed by the player and parent/guardian.
- A completed SSPW Identification Card (obtained at registration)
- A photograph, head and shoulders, NO HAT, 2"x2" or 2"x3".
- A copy of your child's 2013 4th quarter report card. (You will need to wait and mail it in if you register in June).
- Registration fee and separate checks for all deposits. (3 checks)
- All initial football weigh-ins will be completed at registration to determine the team your child will be playing on.
- There will be no on-line registration for the 2013 season.
2013 Registration Fees
◦ Football & Cheer (Early Bird Registrations)
▪ Tackle - ages 7 through 15 $95.00 per child
▪ Flag - ages 5-6-7 $50.00 per child
◦ Football & Cheer (All Other Registration Dates)
▪ Tackle - ages 7 through 15 $120.00 per child
▪ Flag - ages 5-6-7 $65.00 per child
Any registration after July 31st (space permitting) will include a $30 late fee per player above the July Registration Prices.
- Security Deposits
▪ Equipment Deposit (Separate Checks for Each Child)
▪ Tackle Football $250.00
▪ Flag Football $50.00
▪ Cheer $250.00 per child
▪ $100.00 deposit per family
Click here to determine the level your son/daughter will be playing.
To download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, Click here.